I'm a software engineer in Paris and have been coding stuff for more than 10 years. As an experienced backend developper, I speak fluently C, C++ (w/ Qt), PHP (w/ Symfony 1.4 & 2), Python (w/ Django, Flask) or Java. I love PostgreSQL, Redis or Rabbitmq and kinda interested in new "nosql" techs such as Hadoop/Hbase. I wish I had more time to pratice Golang.
I currently work for Allmyapps as lead software engineer in Paris, France. I enjoy working there, I got awesome working conditions and don't want to quit them.
- Frameworks: C++: Qt, Boost; PHP: Symfony; Python: Flask, Tornado, Django
- Tools: Subversion, Git, Github; Trac, Redmine; Valgrind, xdebug, gcc/gdb; PHPUnit, Behat, Selenium
- Storage, MQs and stuff: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongodb, Hadoop, HBase, Redis, Rabbitmq, ElasticSearch
- Platforms: Linux (Debian, Centos), AWS (EC2, S3...), Unix (*BSD, SunOS, HPUX), Windows
See my full experience
on linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickmarie
- packer-template; My templates for creating VMs (Link)
- sygit - A Git repository viewer in PHP (Link)
- syTwitterPlugin - A "Sign-in with Twitter" plugin for symfony (Link)
- yapl4twitter - Yet another PHP library for Twitter (Repository)
- mnkPasswordKeeper - Pass wallet for Windows/Linux/Mac OSX (Sources)
- helloTipiBackup - Backup tool for your hellotipi contents (Binaries and sources)
- nsc - NetSoul console client for Unix/linux systems (Repository)
- Take a look at my code repository or my github account.