Lead backend developer
I'm software engineer in Paris and have been coding stuff for more than 10 years. I'm an experienced backend developper, speaking fluently C, C++ (w/ Qt), PHP (w/ Symfony), Python (w/ Django, Flask) and Java, I love PostgreSQL, Redis or Rabbitmq and kinda insterested in new "nosql" techs such as Hadoop/Hbase.
I'm looking for a new job in Paris, France, and am available to start in October, 2013.
- Frameworks: C++: Qt, Boost; PHP: Symfony; Python: Flask, Tornado, Django
- Tools: Subversion, Git, Github; Trac, Redmine; Valgrind, xdebug, gcc/gdb; PHPUnit, Behat, Selenium
- Storage & MQs: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongodb, HBase, Redis, Rabbitmq
- Platforms: Unix (*BSD, SunOS, HPUX), Linux, Windows
See my full experience
on linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickmarie
- sygit - A Git repository viewer in PHP (Link)
- syTwitterPlugin - A "Sign-in with Twitter" plugin for symfony (Link)
- yapl4twitter - Yet another PHP library for Twitter (Repository)
- mnkPasswordKeeper - Pass wallet for Windows/Linux/Mac OSX (Sources)
- helloTipiBackup - Backup tool for your hellotipi contents (Binaries and sources)
- nsc - NetSoul console client for Unix/linux systems (Repository)
- Take a look at my code repository or my github account.