I'm a software engineer in Paris and have been coding stuff for more than 10 years. As an experienced backend developper, I speak fluently Golang, C, PHP (w/ Symfony, Laravel), Python (w/ Django, Flask), C++ (w/ Qt, Boost) and Java. I love PostgreSQL, Redis or Rabbitmq and kinda interested in new "nosql" techs such as Cassandra/Scylladb, Hadoop/Hbase... You name it!
I'm actually Senior SRE at Criteo, maintaining logs & metrics stacks.
- Storage, MQs and stuff: PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Cassandra/Scylladb, Mongodb, Hadoop, HBase, Redis, Rabbitmq, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Platforms: Linux (Debian, Centos), Unix (*BSD, SunOS, HPUX), AWS (EC2, S3...), GCE, Azure, KVM, Kubernetes, Docker.
See my full experience
on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickmarie
. You can also grab my CV (french
- packer-template; My templates for creating VMs (Link)
- sygit - A Git repository viewer in PHP (Link)
- syTwitterPlugin - A "Sign-in with Twitter" plugin for symfony (Link)
- yapl4twitter - Yet another PHP library for Twitter (Repository)